Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Still Sick!

Hello All,
update on our family. Please keep praying..we need the prayer.
Well, I mentioned that Isaac was a bit brighter on that Sunday but I came down with the bug....we sent Isaac to preschool on Monday and he came home and crashed! He slept for 3 hours and then he went to bed early at night and he started with the horrible cough again and was washed out and began temperatures again that night. So he has been home, yet again, and still looks washed out. He will be home all week. It is such a horrible bug. I have been really sick with it and went to the GP on Tuesday and am on antibiotics. Felt so overwhelmed by it all that I burst out in tears at the doctors....because by then Alan also came down with it and has had fevers, amazing lethargy, coughs, aches and pains and so on. So mum came on Tuesday and looked after us all and Alan was in bed all day. Alan went to the doctor today and has been put on antibiotics...so Isaac, Alan and I are all on antibiotics and I am still in my Pj's and it is 1.30pm. We are all lazing at home because we are all sick. Isaac still has surgery next Friday. My infusion on Friday...I just pray Isaac is well by the weekend. This has knocked our family unit around and we all have felt like crying...hehe....I suppose that sounds funny...but we have not found it amusing.

So please keep praying for us.
Got to go...I should go have a bath or shower.
Love Charisse

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, hope you all get well soon. I want to see you all on Friday night. So get well and come along, even if Alan is on ECG machine he he
Love Dazza xxx

Anonymous said...

I feel it necessary to respond to the "ECG" comment from the previous person "Dazza".

Although it is true that I did in fact have an ECG performed, it was not because of fears of an imminent heart-attack, but was a slight-exaggerated reaction to chest discomfort from coughing!! Furthermore, as the requesting doctor is also a personal friend of ours, i can only assume it was a joint conspiracy between he and my wife to see chest hair ripped out from the sensors, and the source of comedy-gold to use at their exposure for at least 2 weeks!

Alan (the husband--NOT on an ECG machine)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, my thoughts and prayers are with you all, especially for Fri's infusion. "When you have done all you can do....just stand..." and remember the "banner of your family is LOVE" thank you Jesus for love, and in that love healing and wholeness. Despite what the world/devil throws at us.....He is a liar!! The WOG is the truth. He says it I believe it end of story...of course it is easier to say when you are not in a trial (like me) and watching someone else...but be encouraged you are not alone. Loves and kisses Cathy

Anonymous said...

Charisse, I am so sorry you are all still so sick. It breaks my heart to know that you are struggling, and I am praying for you all to get well real fast. Take care, get the rest you can, and know you are being lifted in prayer,
Judy

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,
Praise God....SPRING is coming....and you'll all have a spring in your step again. There's the promise of better things to come. Keep warm and get lots of rest (even tho you're sick of it) Will be praying for you all at the meeting tonight.
Love and blessings,
Mum

Anonymous said...

What an amazing promise from God's Word! Am here praying!
Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.