Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Isaac

Hi All,
update on Isaac and his teeth. So he went to the dentist today..the paed....and he was so good. He let the guy look in his mouth and count his teeth and even have an x-ray without any complaint...I am so proud of him. The tooth he chipped only a couple of weeks ago has stripped the enamal off his tooth and is making the spongy part of the tooth vulnerable and so the tips of the nerves can be there and make him uncomfortable. He has been saying that the milk is too cold for him and all. So they want to build up that tooth to take the chip away and make it look normal again and put a protective layering around it as well. He also is slightly tongue tied so they are gonna snip it and cortisise it (sp?)...this will all be done under General Anasthetic and take about 45 mins at the most. They will let us hold him while he goes to sleep to make him feel more comfortable...which is good. It will be nice to have all this fixed! Isaac did well today and we are proud of him.
So that is my small update. Remember if you want to know what exciting new things are going on with us as a family and my latest surgery coming up refer to the other entry!
Love ya all,
Charisse

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can almost feel your happiness, and how proud you are of Isaac. I would be proud too, it sounds like he was a very brave big boy at the dentist. That can be very scary for a little one. I am also proud of you, you are a brave woman facing FA and all that it incompasses, and you deal with it with a lot of grace. Your faith is so inspiring, and I am blessed to call you friend. Even though we have not met in person, I feel I have known you a lifetime and count that as a blessing from God.
Take care my friend,
And keep the faith,
Judy

Anonymous said...

Hi Charissy.....good news about Isaac....so glad that he did not loose it after Sarah's exp.....will be praying for the 19th, we will be in Russia but I can still log on and read stuff. Love you heaps my friend and fellow mother Cath

Siouxsie said...

I'm glad to hear that he did so well. It's so hard when you have to take them to do something you know may frighten them. Kyrie's almost 11 and I still get worried about that. I'm glad they'll be able to do such a good fix on his mouth. That's SOOO nice that you'll be able to hold him. Hope you're feeling good. I'm so glad you had a better time with your last infusion. We'll keep you in our prayers for your upcoming surgery!

Anonymous said...

Know that I care and am praying so hard! Adding prayers that all goes well with Isaac!
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Isaac's tooth will be fixed. Must be a relief for you. Will they use floride? Just wondering.

Stay well charisse. Be happy and healthy. The same goes for all your loved one's.

Smile and enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
Psalms 46:4-5 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

Anonymous said...

Besides picking the verse one of the hardest things I do is try to find different ways to say "I'm praying." I'm praying!
Psalms 5:1-3 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm here praying for you right now!
2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.