Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update on my precious boy!

Hey All,

well Isaac's temp finally came down last night and he went to sleep. He looked so pale! He slept well though. However, I kept him home from preschool today. He did have official preschool photos happening at kindy today so I took him in for that alone. Poor kid...he was actually a lot brighter today than yesterday and I think it is because his temperature was not spiking...which was good. Still pale....still unwell and tires easily and puffs and stuff....nasty cough...runny nose, no appetite. So we rang the kindy and they asked me to bring him in at 1pm and the photographer would take action/play photos and then do a group photo...mimic it and digitally put him in the morning class photo...he says he does it all the time.

We got there and Isaac ran to play on the equipement and a helper at the kindy saw him and they said, "Isaac you need to go inside....when you get to kindy you have to say hello first"...he turned around and obeyed and started walking up the ramp and athen turned and big tears...he started to cry. Isaac really has not been very well and he is very sensitive about it. He was doing no wrong playing...we were doing what we were told...to wait outside for the photographer..when Isaac walked into kindy the teacher said, "Isaac love, you don't need to be in here...you are a sick boy...you just wait out there for the man to take your photo and then you can go straight home"....so he was not in the wrong at all...he was not even officially at kindy today...he didn't have to follow their rules. So out we went...but I had to carry him because he was so upset about the fact that he had been told off. The photo man was really nice and silly...but Isaac needed some time to calm down from his tears the poor love.

Once he had had his cuddle....he was happy to play in the sandpit with me...and then the man came up and Isaac thought he was funny and he talked with him...no problems...I think we will have nice kindy photos!

So after that we left and went to have lunch. I have not been feeling well today. I feel clammy all over and I can only think that I am getting Isaac's cold/virus that he has...I have felt horrible.....very lethargic and actually felt a bit cross about it this morning...sometimes it feels like I only experience fatigue, pain, infusion reactions, time of the month...and so on...plus the colds that come with winter...it can be very frustrating.

Anyway, today Isaac had a check up with his paediatrician...and as soon as he walked in he started chatting.,....," Oh you are not whatsaysnames dad?"....Isaac's best friend at kindy...his parents are both doctors...."but you are a doctor?"...says Isaac who then goes on to report his "naughty cough" and sore throat and sore belly and that he needs someone to help it....he talked all the way through the appointment...not me! Hehe....He has a bad virus so he is not going to kindy all week...but he is feeling a little better. He has grown 4 cm in the last 5 months and his weight is a bit low...but he is a little guy...they always keep watch on his weight.

He did a poo on the toilet today...a big one. The doctor decided to hold off the rest of the bowel wash....the regular medication that I give him has upped the dose and it seems to be helping him. Today he went two times to the big toilet...number 2's and got his special toy that I promised him...let's hope he keeps this up and his belly aches go away!

Ok, ok....I better go to bed...it is late...
Thanks for reading!
Love Charisse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm still praying so very hard!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalms 56:3-4 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.