Wednesday, June 27, 2007

General Update

Hello All,

Well, it was a good weekend! We got to the wedding and saw both my friends. It was very nice. Now my other friend has gone back to NSW....I will miss her until I see her again.

My sister's baby's dedication was good on Sunday. She is So funny...my niece that is. she always laughs or smiles at me and during the dedication I was trying to take her picture and she screws up her nose and does funny faces at me.....she is very cute.

They came to visit with mum and I yesterday and she had cut her first tooth! And she rolled properly twice! She had been sitting up but had not rolled a lot...and now she is doing it...obviously got the knack now....such a sweet girl..and with her first tooth...hehe

We had tea with Alan's brother and partner tonight! I had such a great time with them both....it just occurred to me that I don't say names in my blog...hehe...I think it is because I am not sure if people want me to mention their names..I should ask them. Anyway, I had a really good time. Thanks Guys...if you are reading this...I really enjoyed my time with you tonight. It was special.

Well, this week I have been having trouble sleeping! It has been SO annoying. On Sat night I didn't fall asleep until 2.30am and Sunday it was 1.30am and last night was 2.30am...I am feeling really tired. I think it could be hormonal. There was only one night that I was feeling anxious about something....otherwise I have been pretty comfortable with going to bed...and I go to bed when tired....and yet I have not been falling asleep. I still have a cold so when I don't sleep as well...that seems to flare up. I sure hope I sleep well tonight...I feel very tired....and I have done well with emotions while being tired but I feel like I can't hold in emotions much longer when feeling so tired....I get teary.

Tomorrow we are going to see a friend from kindy. Isaac will have a play and I will visit with the child's mum. My friend/nanny comes on a Thursday too...so I will be graced with her presence.

Friday, as I said in my last post...is my infusion. Pray I don't have a severe reaction....because I am not excited about a reaction...they are not nice.

Work has rung me three times in the last week asking me to work...obviously people on sick leave more now that it is winter. I have not been well enough this month to work...but I can't wait til next month...when I can do a shift or two!

Well, that is it from me. I will talk to you all later.
Love Ya,
Charisse

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Charisse, I am so glad you have had fun visiting with friends. It is great to have friends, and socialize. I know I enjoyed it when my friends and I went shopping. I will be praying for no bad reactions to the infusion, and also for you to get some rest. Love you dearly,

Judy

Anonymous said...

Have always loved these verses. Lifting you up in prayer!
Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Lynn said...

Today's verse is short, but oh does it pack a punch! Lifting you up in prayer right now!
Php 4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Lynn said...

Stopped by to let you know I'm still praying!
Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Lynn said...

Hope you're having a peaceful weekend. Know that I'm still here praying!
Psalms 56:8-11 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word. In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.