Wednesday, December 5, 2007

YES!

It is SO good to have a good week and feel good. This week has been good. I have been very proud of myself. I managed to get to morning church for the first time in 4 months on Sunday. I had been too tired from being sick those many months ago and had not managed for 4 months to get up in the morning. I have not been at work for about 6 months. It has been a long time. I think the QLD holiday did me well. I managed very well at church. I have been going at night time for 4 months and to a different church. Our church didn't have night services. Not only did I go on Sunday morning to my own church but I didn't wake up terrible the next day. I managed to go to the photo shoot that we had booked for Alan, Isaac and I on Monday...enjoyed that. Isaac giggled at the photographer all the way through. We then went to my sister's house after that and that was enjoyable and came home. Tuesday I felt a little weary in the morning but endeavered to get out and go swimming with my mum, my neice, sister and Isaac. We were out til 3pm and came home...Isaac had a sleep and then we went to my first celebrations night for Isaac's preschool and the school affiliated with his preschool. Isaac did an item with his class at the big assembly called "Fancy Dance" and he was so cute dancing. I was trying to video him and it shook because I was laughing at Isaac dancing! Today, Wednesday, we took Isaac to the "magic cave" where our main Santa is and lined up for Santa. Well, finally, I am exhausted and my body is telling me to spend the rest of the week at home. Buy what a great effort!
I am hopeless at loading up the holiday photos...but I WILL (you think, "yeah right!"). I also will upload some pictures of Isaac dancing....hehe.
Ok, just wanted to let you know how I am!
Love Charisse

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,
I so enjoyed the day with you on Tues. Isaac was so cute, and soooo uninhibited dancing on stage. I think he has "performing" in his blood.
We're all gearing up for a good Christmas, with the trust that your good general health with be there for you. Thanks for a good day.
Love, Mum

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better!!!!!!!!
I'm here praying right now!
Psalms 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray.
Psalms 16:8-9 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Judy said...

I am so glad you are doing well. I think of you often and pray for you daily. Take care my friend.

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Isaiah 25:8-9 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Anonymous said...

I've used the verse often but it really touched my heart right now so wanted to share it. Know that I'm praying.
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Anonymous said...

Praying right now.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray.
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm still here praying!
Isaiah 43:1-2 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,
Its good to hear that you're feeling good and had a good holiday.My computer was not working too for almost a month.May you continue to feel better and move from strength to strength,and have a good festive season.Can't wait to see the photos.Love, Flo

Anonymous said...

I'm here praying right now.
Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.