Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Can you Believe it?

Ok, so I have not got the holiday photos up yet. I have not had the time yet. Pretty much as soon as we got home our internet all changed and it went off line for a week or so and now the silly computer doesn't want to do some requests. I know this computer needs a clean up but WHY....WHY when something is changed does this thing THEN freak out!? While I write this it keeps popping up with something that it cannot do during the programme and it drives me crazy........

It has felt annoying and crazy since we got back. There was some conflict that happened and then ....well before that I had stomach trouble and that has lasted for almost 2 weeks....I am still having this problem.......another personal thing happened and I have felt a bit flat.

When you come back from holidays and this stuff happens you feel like it is the state...like Adelaide that is the problem and I immediately wanted to run away from here back to QLD where it is more relaxing and I don't have to worry about much....but I suppose FA will follow me where ever I will go.

At least some things are worked out...but this stomach problem is very discouraging.

Alan has started his new job and enjoying and next week we have a new car. Isaac did pre-entry at his new school yesterday and enjoyed it very much.

As soon as I feel I have more time I will load those photos on.
Thanks for checking in! It is hot here and I can't wait until I can just spend time in the pool. I have trouble handling the heat....but as long as I can keep cool all will be fine.
Love Charisse

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry things have been so rough since you came back!
We have a refuge, whatever happens. Praying!
Psalms 9:9-10 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm still praying!
Lamentations 3:22-26 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Anonymous said...

This whole psalm is really good but didn't want to fill up the guestbook with it. These are the last two verses. Still continuing to pray so very hard!
Psalms 111:9-10 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm here praying!
Psalms 112:7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.

Anonymous said...

Am here praying right now!
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

Anonymous said...

Checking in to see how you're doing and to let you know I'm still praying!
Psalms 73:23-26 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.