Saturday, December 29, 2007

Assorted Photos!





This is tonight. We spent a big day out at Alan's birth Father's House with his partner and Uncle Darren and Aunty Angela. It was a good day. Isaac got new PJ's from Grandapa and Angela (Alan's natural father and partner) and I got a new dressing gown which I love. I have another dressing gown at home but it is more of a winter one so it is wonderful to have for summer. I am so pleased. Isaac and I got in our PJ's not long after we got home and we were actually trying to take pictures of Isaac in his new Thomas PJ's because he looks so cute but he wanted photos of us together in our new stuff instead. So Isaac and I are laying on the main bed in our bedroom and Jerry his cat, came to lay with us too. Isaac also wanted us to take photos of Jerry. So this is Isaac, myself and Jerry!






This is Isaac on my bed, wearing his new PJ's but he insisted that his little lion friends have a photo with him...."Rouchy" and "Gordon"...hehe...I think this is a sweet photo of Isaac's face. Oh and I didn't mention that this gathering we had today is our belated Christmas gathering because we have trouble fitting in 3 families on Christmas Day....that is why we were giving and receiving presents.



I think that my neck looks fat in this photo, however, it is still a very sweet photo. Isaac wanted to gaze at his mumma and have a photo taken.








I think this is a sweet photo. Isaac is in his new PJ's ...not that you can see them but I am in my new dressing gown and Isaac gave me such a sweet hug. I really think I look like my mother in this photo. The smile is exactly like some of her photos when she was younger! Amazing. My hair is a bit ruffled....hehe.
Anyway, we had a great time today. Thanks to Aunty Angela, Uncle Darren, Grandpa Ian and Angela.....and of course....Nanna Howard-Jones to..or great Nanna to Isaac. It was great.
Thanks Teresa for talking me through how to add photos because I finally did it just not with my holiday photos. Now that I am confident in adding photos I will do this a lot more! Anyone who wants to know more medical updates for now please refer to the post before hand....and I will also get to post thpse photos of Alan being the donkey on Christmas Eve with me as Mary and Isaac as Joseph!
Bless you all
Charisse

1 comment:

Judy said...

Dear Charisse, I Love the pictures. You can see the love between you and your son in them. Really great pictures, which you can treasure as he grows. I am glad you are feeling well, and were able to enjoy Christmas. My prayers are with you always, for more happy, healthy days, and for a wonderful New Year.
Take care my friend,
Judy