Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone!

Well I had my GP check the lump under my arm and he reckons, without a doubt, that it was an infection and he was SO surprised that I had waited 5 days to have it checked because it could have been very serious for me. He added that he was very pleased to see that my body had fought off the majority on its own. It has gone down heaps and is not firey or sore anymore..just achey. I don't feel nauseated from it anymore either.

Well, it is Christmas Eve. In an hour Alan, Isaac and I are off to our Christmas Eve service at church. Alan, Isaac and I are doing the nativity scene to "Away in a Manger". We will walk down the isle and Alan will be dressed up as a donkey, me as Mary holding baby Jesus and Isaac leading Alan, the donkey, dressed up as Joseph. I hope Isaac doesn't get stage fright!

Tomorrow is Christmas Day! Yay...Isaac is excited and can't wait to see whether he got "James" - one of the tank engines from the Thomas series.....yep...we won't let him be disappointed. He is getting lots of exciting stuff! I can't wait to see the excitement on his face.

Alan and I are both excited as well....lunch with his family and dinner with my side of the family. It will be great. Then in a week...lunch with his biological dad and family. It will be great!

Ok, got to get ready for the service! I am WELL for Christmas!
Love Charisse

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a very special day!

My husband preached on this text this morning. Wanted to share it with you. Still praying!
Philippians 4:4-7 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you this Christmas Day.
Galatians 4:4-5 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Anonymous said...

Our Savior is born! Praying!
Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to know that the Holy Spirit is praying perfectly whatever the need!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.