Friday, September 7, 2007

Results

Hello All,

got blood results today and I am a little disappointed. I suppose it is good that they have not really changed at all. Haem 98 (9.8) still and platelets still about 38 000. It is so weird having these low counts and I know I am impatient for them to recover from being really sick. My haem was 140 (14) before the pneumonia. No wonder I feel tired on top of just recovering.

Oh well, wait til next weeks bloods again to see if anything has gone up again.
At least bilirubin is still steadily coming down and my eyes are not jaundice (yellow) anymore. Still a little ways to go until it reaches normal though.

Liver results have started to go back up to "my normal". Amazing how when I was sick they went down to the normal "normal" and then as I have gotten well they have gone back up to my disgustingly "high normal" but I feel a better with it up there...weird. Liver ultrasound shows no change and that my liver is just being my liver. So nothing to be worried about at the moment.

Ok, got to go.
Love Charisse

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,
I have been thinking of you today with your blood results. I am sorry they are not as high as you wanted, but like you said..there is next week!
love to Isaac.
love
Brooke

Anonymous said...

You have been in my prayers as you have been recovering from your illness. Keep your believe that your counts will come back up. Tell Alan and Isaac I said hello.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

It's been a tough couple of weeks sweet-heart, but I'm confident your counts will climb up, and you will begin to feel your energy levels and strengh return.

Try and not be discouraged.
I love you.

Alan

Teresa said...

I can understand your disappointment and frustration with the low counts. I know I would feel the same. Hang in there and I agree with everyone else...given time, they will recover. I hope it happens quickly for you!

Happy Late Birthday to Alan!!

Love,Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hey Charisse, still checking on you and praying for you to get well soon. Love the new page! Very cute.
Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Sorry the results weren't what you were hoping for.
Letting you know that I'm here praying for you!
Psalms 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.