Saturday, September 15, 2007

Oh Dear....

Oh Dear,

that is what I feel like saying....and a big *SIGH* accompanied with it.

Isaac had tonsilitis. We took him to the doctor on Thursday and he had ulcers in his mouth and some puss and redness by his tonsil. So he is on antibiotic. Not long after beginning that he broke out with a couple of nasty ulcers on his bottom lip and that is all swollen too. My little boy is not one happy chappy. He has been waking up frequently during the night and whinning a lot. Today, it has felt like he has cried all day. I have a headache. Sometimes crying really gets at you, especially the whinning that goes along with it. He has not been able to do one thing today without breaking down. He is now in bed and I am glad because both Alan and I were starting to feel crazy while he has been crying and whinning. We have not been able to brush his teeth so are trying to do salt washes for his mouth care...very hard to do with a 4 1/2 year old who doesn't want a bar of it. That has been hard. We have needed to wipe over his broken tooth with a salt water tissue as well. He has swollen gums too. I know dear Alan has been dealing a lot with all the physical stuff with Isaac because it still exhausts me too much to do too much. Make sense? I hope Isaac sleeps well this afternoon.

I got to church last Sunday night for the worship. It was lovely. I must be heaps sensitive to perfume right now. I almost fainted at the church because of the ladies walking past me with perfume. We will hopefully get back for the worship again tonight.

Alan's brithday dinner was good. So many people. If you were there and are reading this...thank you for coming. I handled the night ok except when it hit 9pm. I had to ask Alan to help me on the floor in the corner because I was going to faint and throw up. I ended up throwing up a little there...just part of the exhaustion and the recovery from pneumonia. Mum and dad took me home earlier than Alan and then after everyone left again at home...I threw up again. I couldn't fall asleep until 3am...so I was so tired and slept the next day until 3.45pm!

Today I am still recovering from that party.

OK, I am going to go and sit down while Isaac is asleep and enjoy the quiet.

Thanks for checking up on me!
Love Charisse

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray!
Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Anonymous said...

I think the devil is now using torment as a strategy to make us faint and weary.But in all these things we are more than conquerous through Him who loved us.The devil is a defeated foe.He belongs under our feet.With the authority & power that God has given us as priests of the Most High God, through the blood purchased work of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I stand together with u Charisse & Alan,& I command Isaac's immune system & all biological & chemical systems in his body to return to their optimum state of full health sothat his body is in a completely balanced state of homeostasis according to the Lord Jesus Christ's originally designed intention & purpose.I command that each of his body system to apprehend their full healing & be submitted & yielded to the finished work of Jesus Christ. I command Isaac's body to be in perfect union, harmony & accord with the Voice of His blood, the power of His resurrection, the purity of His love & the truth of His living Word.I decree that Isaac' spirit, soul & body be in full covenatal agreement with the Lord's intended mercy & goodness toward you as a family through salvation.Continue to command and decree these things as the Spirit leads.God is able my sister, only be anxious for nothing but with prayer & supplication with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God, & the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your heart and mind.Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might, He will pull you through.Dont forget after midnight joy comes in the morning!Flo

Anonymous said...

It certainly has been an action-packed week, but I'm excited that things are beginning to look up. You are feeling brighter this week... Isaac is slowly eating more and sleeping better at night... my birthday ended up being something special (even with you vomitting at my part AS WELL as on the actual day!!)

I love you sweet-heart.
Alan

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you all are still struggling with illnesses. I know how you feel, I went through some of the crying and whinning with John and it is heart wrenching to say the least, especially when you feel like there is nothing you can do for them. Bless you all, I will be praying for healing for all of you and some rest and peace as well. Take care my friend.
Judy

Anonymous said...

Checking in and letting you know I'm praying!
Psalms 116:4 Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.

Judy said...

Charisse, just a little note to let you know I am still thinking of you all and praying for healing and peace for you and your family.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm continuing to pray!
2 Samuel 22:31-34 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God? God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.

Anonymous said...

The Lord IS with you! You're in my prayers!
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.