Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!! Part 1

Merry Christmas everyone! Yep, I am up late. It is about 1215am on Christmas Morning here and I needed to wind down as I am incredibly excited! I have SO much to tell you on my blog but cannot do that tonight. I have millions of photos and videos from our adventures the last week.....I have only posted a few tonight as I don't have heaps of time. So tonight my blog says, "Part 1"...there may be another 3 more posts to get through all I have to share about our Christmas adventures.....so keep checking cause it is all SO exciting! Ha.

Now the pictures are out of order....I didn't think clearly enough about that when I loaded them. Here is Isaac exiting the Santa Cave in the city.....it was called Santa Land actually. The "Magic Cave" which is the typical one is in another store.....but it was SO packed, there was an hour and a half wait to see Santa....so I took Isaac to this cave and it was even better!!!!! I will have to post another post to tell you about it. So he was very happy when he left. Danielle, our nanny, was with us this day and we all had to sit on Santa's knee.....hehe ....and tell him what we wanted for Christmas. I want to honour Danielle. She has been working for us for 4 years now. She has now completed her teaching degree and next year, she is a teacher and won't be nannying with us anymore. We have interviewed and found the perfect replacement for Danielle's job. Her name is Melissa. On another blog entry I want to honour Danielle more and introduce you to our new nanny. We are blessed that over the last 4 years we have become close friends with Danielle and her boyfriend, Chris........they will still be very involved in our lives and we are excited to continue to hang out and know them. Thanks for everything, Danielle! You look beautiful in these photos!
Me with Santa! Haha! It felt odd sitting on his knee!


Isaac and Danielle in the "Magic Cave" which is where we went before "Santa Land". You can see how much Isaac LOVES Danielle....and likewise with Danielle. They really do love each other. She has been such a blessing to us and such a dear friend to Isaac! I think this photo is a sweet one of them both!



Trying to help Isaac feel more comfortable!


Now, I have heaps more photos of this great outing but as I said....no time tonight! I will continue to post after Christmas Day which is NOW!!! I need to get to bed.
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone! Keep safe and enjoy your families! Happy Birthday Jesus! If it wasn't for Jesus, there would be no Christmas and my life would not be as full as it is. I LOVE knowing Jesus! The Christmas Eve service tonight was so special I even had a tear in my eye! I have photos from that too.....so more posting!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
Love Charisse

4 comments:

Judy said...

such beautiful pictures. I am glad you are having a wonderful Christmas. I pray you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year. Take care my friend.

Dianna's Momma said...

Merry Christmas from Texas!
Nanette Foster (Dianna's Mom)
http://diannasjourney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Saying extra prayers for your family today!
1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Actually, Christians reinvented Christmas to suit their own needs, it was initially a pagan festival & still is to many people. It's also not really feasible that December 25th is Christ's birth day, but still, I hope you had a very happy time :).