Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Son and Niece love each other!


Hello All, This is such a beautiful photo! This is my son, Isaac, on the left, and my neice or Isaac's cousin, on the right. Isaac and Eliana. They LOVE each other so much. Every day when I pick Isaac up from school he says those oh so familiar words, "I miss Eliana". Today we said, "Guess who is sleeping at your house right now?" Of course he guessed and said "Yay! I Love Eliana......I always say I miss Eliana!". So he was excited and they played wonderfully together, laughing and giggling and doing fun stuff. Isaac likes to take care of her and make sure she is ok. Isaac has been enjoying school this week. His homework is great and I am also very happy with my assistance with his homework and sometimes I feel like I am getting the stamps for being a good mummy helping .....hehe.
An update on myself. I have been quite sore with my incision and the doctor told me not to panic and that all the muscles and skin and new tissues is forming from underneath and this type of intense pain is normal. I also have been a bit hormonally imbalanced and so the doctor wants to get on top of that quickly. I seem to get depressed easily when something like this happens and we don't want me to get pulled into that. Otherwise, things are going ok.
Most of all I just wanted to show off my babies...hehe....Isaac and Eliana and how cute they are!
Ok, well, thanks for reading.
Love Charisse

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,
They are so very cute, and the best "babies" in the whole world.........and MY grandchildren. Trust and pray that the doc gets the hormonal stuff sorted out for you.
Love you heaps,
Mum

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,
They are growing so fast, I was blessed to see them both together. I pray for you often......school is getting serious so I feel God has really organised a season for me to buckle down and get everything really organised especially for Josh (Year 9) I keep getting the word GOOD FOUNDATIONS.....
There is a season for everything Charissy, this season will come to an end, and another will come, there will be a time of harvest too. I believe!!
Well must go school calls...love you
You old pal Cathy

Anonymous said...

They're so cute together!
Know that I'm here praying!!!
Psalms 63:1-2 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

Teresa said...

I love that photo!! They look so cute together and are both so pretty (Isaac being pretty in a manly type of way, of course!). That is so sweet he likes her so much.

I thought it was funny how you said that you sometimes feel like the stamps Isaac gets for his homework is part of your reward for helping him..haha! Very funny;-)

I hope the incision feels better and that you are able to hormonally balance out more.

Love you:-)

Leslie said...

Those are some cute babies.
I hope you heal quickly.
Thanks for all your comments on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm praying right now!
Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know that I'm here praying!
I can see again! My monitor went out yesterday. I could barely see anything so had to just give up and not sign guestbooks. Am borrowing a monitor until I can find one of my own so I'm back up and running!
Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.