Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back Home

Hi All,
I am home. Came home this evening. Headaches are almost gone...much more manageable now. I will try and write more a bit later....the pain regime I am on is making me a little dizzy and I feel strange....so I am gonna lie down...could have stayed another night but I felt like I needed to be home.
MRI still being booked...and yes, they are thinking this is a big reaction to the IVIG I have 4 weekly...trying to work out how we can resolve this. Will write more when I can...and then share those funnies...just can't concentrate on this computer screen. Thanks for ALL your messages...from everyone..they are much appreciated and encouraging....until a little later when I feel a bit better.
Love Charisse

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so glad that you are home. I hope too that you can get this figured out.
I think you are such a funny person. I read your comment on my sister's blog about your eye twitches. It gave me a good giggle. Don't loose your fun humor.
I'll continue to pray for you.

Anonymous said...

saying a prayer of thanks that you feel better and the headaches are more managable. Keep your chin up, and your great sense of humor,
continuing to pray for you.
Judy

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray! So glad that you're home!
Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Teresa said...

Glad you are home. I was thinking about you a lot today wondering how you are doing. Glad the pain is gone...or mostly gone! Looking forward to more updates;-)

Love, Teresa

Anonymous said...

Some of the passages in Isaiah sound like they came from the N.T. This is one of them. Still here praying!
Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Charisse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Glad you are home. Praying that the MRI is clear, and
that the doctors can figure out a way to help you to
not have such severe IVIG reactions. Praying for you
always and love you heaps. Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy
Love ya and am so glad to be on your blog list I am thrilled the pain is abating, I will keep praying....also loved the stories especially the man in the car next to you nudge nudge wink wink!!
Only you babe! Give Isaac a hug from my Isaac you will get invite to a Tiger party soon. Keep standing girl, your angels are strong! Love Cathy T