Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hello Friends and Family,
a while back one of my friends turned 30 and they had a dress up party. We were all supposed to come dressed up as someone from our childhood. Does anyone remember the movie, "Annie"? Well that was a movie from both Alan and my childhood. So I dressed up as Annie and Alan was dressed up as Punjab, daddy Warbox (sp?) personal body guard...hehe. He does wear a uniform in the movie but Alan decided to wear this.....he was Indian man...well kind of....and so Alan used body paint. Hehe....Annie is supposed to be 8 years old...so that is what I was supposed to look like. The toy dog, which is a handbag...was meant to be "Sandy" the dog and as I entered the party I began by singing, "Dumb Dog, why are you following me????" It was a really fun night. Alan looks so amusing...hehe...they were good costumes.....
Off and onto another subject now..........
So we have been in the new house for 2 weeks now.



We are settling into our new house ok. I still feel a bit lost at times. I need to go through the house and start taking lots of photos! I have some here of Isaac in his new back yard. He was so excited. He said, "take a picture of me here, mummy"...so I did one of him on the swing.....and one of him on his little table and chairs and one on his bike and so on and his snail rocker. He likes to make funny faces. At the bottom.....the last photo is a dark photo of our fire place. The cat, Matilda, adores the open fire. It is a gas flame but still open fire and is lovely. I will get more photos.




So my doctor finally contacted us again. My dad has needed to help us because he is not communicating well with us. We needed to give him a push.....anyway, he said in an email today that I should have my results at the end of the week, probably tomorrow. There has been much involved since I explained everything to you all. I know that this all means that when I see the doctor on the 16th...there are some serious things to discuss about his patient care. So that is that issue.


















So here is a video of us outside our new backyard. Press it twice to play the video. Hmmm...when I say, "there is the pergola area" I was meaning.....the patio...hehe.....the pergola is in a different place. Isaac is a bit feisty on this video. I will be getting more videos and pictures but that is all for tonight. Thanks for checking up on me....wow...it is getting late and I must go to bed. Love Charisse





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I love those photos! They make me smile and I can't wait to see them at Camp Sunshine!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you make a great Annie, and Alan looked really good too!
Jasper made me play the video 3 times so he could see Isaac! He said he liked the back garden, why does Isaac not like it? It is so cute! I told him that Isaac was just being silly like another little boy I know can be sometimes!!
be safe, thinking of you.
love
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I'm glad you guys had so much fun at the party. I didn't even know that was Alan until you said. Funny. Wicked cute house. Love the cat sprawled by the fireplace. Looks comfy.

Anonymous said...

Praying in Seattle!
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Teresa said...

I loved the dress up photos! You make a great Annie and I didn't even recognize Alan. He totally doesn't look like himself!

Isaac was so cute in the photos. He is getting to be so big!

Loved the video of the house. I can't believe you called the patio a pergola - haha! what is that anyway? I don't have a clue. It looked great! Can't wait to see more of the inside;-)

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I know I come back to certain verses over and over, but...they're just so special! Still praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Psalms 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.