Saturday, May 10, 2008

Inside House Pictures

Hello All,
let's take a walk through our new house briefly. Now, these are not good quality pictures. Our camera has had it I think. I mean, I tried SO hard to not shake while taking these pictures and all of them ended up blurry. You will be able to see they are blurry but on the computer when I load them up they are SO blurry and look terrible. I am frustrated. I can never get good shots. We need a new camera because I don't think it is my ability anymore...it is the camera. Anyway. We start with the sunken lounge. You walk in the front door and this is the lounge on the left........the wall looks pinkish in the photo but it is no way pink. It is a deep, rusty apricot colour. Our room will look different again when we purchase our new lounge suite. We are holding on to these ones for someone else. They are not our lounges. There is a nice open, gass fireplace...and then a step up to the dinning room...... This is blurry...oh well...you can see it steps up to the dinning room....a couple of photos...then leads into the kitchen....

Oh....here is the kitchen. I will take a photo when there is no clutter and no dishes as we had only had dinner a short while ago and have not yet cleaned up....so the kitchen usually looks a lot nicer. It is, however, an older kitchen than our other house and we will re-do it sometime.

Ah yes...back to the dinning room which leads into the kitchen.






See how it leads into the kitchen....haha!





Ah yes...the view from the kitchen...once again...a lot of clutter still...I will take photos when there is no clutter. This is Isaac's play room here with all his toys...and the piano. It has 3 doors leading off of it...the laundry, the spare room and Isaac's room.













Isaac's room. He is actually asleep so I quickly took a brief photo but didn't want to disturb him. He wants his room painted light blue...we would get him some new curtains and stuff probably and put up all his winnie the pooh stuff again to make him feel more at home.







This is a terrible photo...our house really is more stunning than these photos...but this gives you an idea of the colour of our bathroom which I like and is quite stunning in real life....




























Going down the hallway from the kitchen and the play room. The bathroom comes off the side here and the door down the end it the main bedroom...sorry no pictures on here of that tonight.













This is the enterance way at the door at the front again...so we did a big circle really....
























Sorry about all the gaps in the photos..I am slack tonight. I will get better photos...but at least this gives an idea. It is a nice house. I still miss my old one......we have tenants chosen for that house now.
The bone marrow results. The people at the IMVS transplant lab have now looked at my slides. They are confused by my marrow and are not willing to give me a count of my blasts just yet. They said my marrow is so confusing and different with the other FA cells that it is hard to tell what are the normal cells of FA which are abnormal cells and what are blasts.....this has always been the way with my marrow and why I insist on this lab doing the count. So, they are pulling up all my slides of the last number of years to compare because they need to get a feel of how my marrow is...what is "normal" for me so they count correctly. At least they are not just counting with what they "think" could be blasts but comparing and getting familiar with my past slides again. This should enable them to give me a more accurate count. It has only taken them 5 weeks to get to this (ahhhhhhhh!!!!!) I have an appointment with this haematologist to discuss how inappropriately this was done. The slides should have been looked at 5 weeks ago and not left til now...of when they are confused and finally are doing as I ask...frustrating but they are taking me seriously. It is not surprising about my marrow...I have always had marrow that looks strange like this.
It is my birthday in a week and I will be 30. I made it to 30 with FA!!!! Wow...this calls for a celebration so on the 16th May I am having a party that is formal wear in a cottage in the hills. Girls are wearing evening gowns and men...suits with bowties or ties. I have a new dress and it is beautiful. I feel like a bride again. I will post pictures. It will be a grand even to celebrate my life. The meal is made up of nice finger food equal to a 4 course meal! I feel like I am attending a ball in my dress!
Love you all,
Charisse












22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your party sounds like it will be beautiful! You truly deserve a grand ball! I cannot wait to see pictures. Hugs!

-Kristin

Anonymous said...

Happy almost birthday! I'm so glad you are celebrating in such a fabulous way :-) I sure am looking forward to seeing the pictures, too!
-rachel

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home! I spent the day helping my oldest daughter move into her new house. I'm so sore right now!
Sorry about the problem with the counts...hope they figure it out soon!
Praying right now!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Anonymous said...

Stopping in to let you know I'm still praying!
John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,
Your birthday party does sound very exciting it will be fun seeing all your friends dressed up.. Good luck with the blast count they'll get it right eventually.
See you soon birthday girl

Anonymous said...

Lifting up prayers right now!
Psalms 118:4-6 Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever. I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm praying!
Psalms 118:14-16 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray!
Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Anonymous said...

Whatever the future holds, keep your eyes on the Lord and His Word. Praying!
Philippians 4:6-8 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARISSE!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a really special day! Saying extra prayers as you try to digest the news you received....
These verses have always given me comfort. Still praying!
1 John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charisse! Your home is beautiful and your life is full of blessings! Now, turn over those worries to a God who is bigger than all of it, and just enjoy the wonderful life you've been given. :-) Love, Kathy

Phil 4:6-7

Anonymous said...

Still praying in Seattle!
Galatians 1:3-5 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pretty Lady! Happy Birthday! Loved the photos!!! Hang in there and keep us posted on the counts!
Love you bunches!
Blessings and Bear Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm praying!
Psalms 37:23-24 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Anonymous said...

Praying hard for you, Charisse!

Psalms 46:1-5 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray!
Matthew 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Remembering all those who gave their lives for others. Still praying!
Psalms 28:6-8 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Anonymous said...

Still praying in Seattle!
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.