Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Our New House!

Hello Everyone,
Boy some of these photos are shocking. Trying to get a shot of Isaac in his school uniform is impossible. He is constantly moving, the lighting isn't good and our camera is sometimes just not that good! Also, these photos are kind of out of order but I don't have more time to fix all that right now. This will have to do. This photo here is of Isaac in his full school uniform and in real life...he looks gorgeous but you cannot really tell in these photos! Grr...oh well. Will try another time. This is inside our current house.


This is Isaac in his sport's uniform...once again really hard to get a shot of him and he was insisting on wearing his grey socks and black school shoes instead of his sport's socks and sneakers...but he is cute.
This is him again, but in real life, he was protesting to us bringing the camera out at all!

Ok, what are we doing here? It is night time, hence the blackness and bad photo. See the 3 chairs......Isaac lined them up and we are in a movie produced by him. That is me and my mother. It was really funny. Isaac was doing all the music and singing and he was performing it to the right of us so we had to turn our heads....rather than performing in front of us..but this is how it was done. Below, at the very bottom is a video Alan took of the whole DVD performance. You can hear me laughing...very interesting. Feel free to watch it for fun. It is hard to see much because it is night time but you can see some of it...and hear him constantly singing and talking! hehe....click on it twice...at the bottom.


Ahhhh...yes...now this is our new house. Once again a little out of order. This is a picture of part of the back yard. We are on a hill so our back yard looks out over the hill and goes down these steps to another section where there is a shed and lots of bushes.




This is the front of our new house.



This is what the porch looks like behind all those bushes and down the hill!!!






Now, I have got some bone marrow biopsy results...the first lot of results. I don't really want to share until I have the second lab back, only because then everything is more accurate. We have a smaller lab do the test more quickly and then the transplant lab gives me my results as well. Usually the smaller lab get confused between some FA cells and blast cells and the IMVS lab is more accurate in determining all these cells we can have in our marrow when we have FA. So...before I share with everyone, I always wait for the other lab results as well. The cytogenetics or chromosome results will be back in about 4 weeks. Our lab here is quite backed up and so if the cytogenetics take a little longer than that...it is not surprising...but at least the other results come back within a week...the transplant lab...only because it is backed up...may take another week to give me those other results.

Now, the video below. It is quite cute. You may have to click on it twice to make it work. Enjoy it!
We have been busy packing for our move in a couple of weeks. I am a little overwhelmed but it will get there.
I have a routine MRI coming up on the 29th April...and looking into the throat issue of feeling a lump in my throat...it is gone now..and the pain...but it happens in a cycle and I want to know why!!!

Well, I really should get some packing done before Isaac comes home from school. I am lazy today. I didn't sleep too well last night and so I slept in real late. I was planning on getting up early and going swimming...but another reason had to stop me from swimming....but then I could not even get up this morning until real late!

Tomorrow is my IVIG infusion...please continue to pray that I have no bad reactions. Constantly procedures to have done!
Enjoy the video below!!!


Isaac's DVD Production!
Lots of love,
Charisse

13 comments:

Siouxsie said...

Isaac looks so sweet in his uniforms. He'll be quite the movie producer, won't he? So adorable. I hope your packing is going well and that transfusion goes well. We keep you in our prayers always.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. The video was adorable. You've got lots of crickets there, huh?
Going to the Lord on your behalf right now!
Ps 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,
I hope that your results from the other lab come back with some really good news. Cute photo's. I don't remember having that much energy as a kid but obviously I did once upon a time ha! Hoping you are well and that all your ventures prove prosperous.
Lots of love, Jordan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the video, it put a big smile on my face. What a special boy you have. Continuing to pray for good results on all your tests. Take care my friend,
Judy

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,
He is sooooo cute. I think he is going to be a performer (I wonder who he takes after!!) It was such a funny "DDD"! And he is MY grandchild.

LOve you heaps. Praying that the infusion has little or no reaction. I shall pick up the little tike from school.
Mum

Teresa said...

He looks so adorable in his uniform! Such a little gentleman. It was fun to see the house. I can't wait to see some inside photos. The video with you guys was very funny & cute! (I like your hair by the way, very cute.) Isaac is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

You're in my prayers!
Psalms 130:1-2 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.

Anonymous said...

Keep your eyes on the Lord whatever the future holds. Praying!
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Anonymous said...

This passage always amazes me. Knowing that the Holy Ghost Himself is praying!
Romans 8:26-28 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Anonymous said...

Hey Love,
great photos of isaac and the house! Im looking forward to our big move, it's gonna be a great adventure.

don't worry you're doing just fine with your infusion week... quite manageable... event though it IS like having TWO children... hmmm... but it's okay..

Love you,
Alan

Anonymous said...

This verse has gotten me through a lot. Know that I'm praying!
Psalms 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Anonymous said...

Praying right now.
Psalms 9:9-10 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Anonymous said...

Such words of comfort. Still praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.