Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Moving House

Hi Guys,
quick update.....we officially moved house today. I feel real strange. This house does not feel like home yet. I suppose I should not expect to feel like I am at home straight away but it makes me feel anxious when I feel a bit disorientated. I am missing my old home tonight. However, I will ge to say a proper "good bye" to it in the next couple of days...and it is still our home...we are just renting it out.
Isaac wanted to be at our old home tonight when I put him to bed......he loves the new house but I think he doesn't want to stay here permanently right now...kind of how I feel. i struggle with change...hehe....I feel like we can have a holiday in this house but then I want to go back "home". I suppose once everything is packed away I will feel like it is more homely.
I don't have proper internet connected here yet...I am currently on Alan's laptop using his wireless network.
Bone marrow results are being delayed..not because of the lab...but I have some issues with the doctors right now which I am trying to clear up. It is unacceptable and anxiety gets worse the longer they take to sort themselves out...this is the worst they have ever been with ringing me back and following up my results. However, at my appointment next I will be giving them a HUGE talking to.
Nothing else to say really. I have my flu injection tomorrow....winter is coming up!
Love you all,
Charisse

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend, congratulations on getting moved in. I know how you feel about feeling like being "home". After staying in Nashville as long as I did, when we would come home, I felt as if we were just visiting. Sorry you are having trouble with the doctors. I will be praying for you to get the results and that they will be good results as well. Take care my friend, and know I am thinking of you, and praying for you as well.
Your friend,
Judy

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray for your family.
Psalm 73:23-26 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Teresa said...

Glad the moving is coming along. Change is hard! Especially when you have so many memories in your old home. Hopefully you will adjust quickly and feel like your new home is your real home. Be sure to take photos/videos! I want to seem them!

I'm so sorry about the biopsy results. It's ridiculous!

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I'm praying!
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm praying so at this end!
Revelation 7:16-17 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
Romans 14:8-9: “For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.”

Anonymous said...

Going to be away from the computer for a few days. Will be praying while I'm gone!
Psalms 63:5-6 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.