Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm It!!!!

I'm It!

I have been tagged by Becca , Teresa Clifton's sister.

Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention the Rules on your Blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 Fellow Bloggers of yours to do the same.
Leave a Comment to let them know.


Ok so I am going to do my best here.....hehe

Number 1:

I cannot stand anything on my hands! I am SO paranoid about having dirty or sticky hands. Not because I will catch things, but the feeling. The feeling of anything on my hands makes me feel agressive and agitated! Hehe......very strange.

Number 2:

I have such an interesting sense of humor...similar to Teresa actually. One thing I like to do is make up my own words. I have done this since primary school. I wrote my own dictionary. A word that my family use a lot is "ozzy" meaning something is silly or strange we will say, "wow, that's ozzy!" When you hear us using it face to face it can be quite bizarre. Isaac has picked this habit up. If someone has an interesting hair do....."look, what ozzy hair!"

Number 3:

I imagine a really funny scenario in my head about various people and crack up laughing....so much that I cannot breathe properly, have tears....and I cannot stop laughing for about 10 mins. Or I start telling a funny story and cannot finish it because I am rolling around with laughter. Often people start laughing because they are just laughing at me! Alan says I laugh "At" people and not "with" them and that it is extremely amusing...hehe ......I am never rude though. It is a situation where someone would not think you are rude.

Number 4:

I cannot STAND pouring liquid medication! Ahhhhh....I hate it! Hahaha......so much that I feel agitated! Haha. I can do it but will often ask Alan to fetch it for me. I don't know why. May be it is because I am always taking so much medication for different stuff. I feel like I am forever taking medication! I don't always ask my husband to do it but when convenient I will ask him nicely, otherwise I just get it....but oh how I dread it! Haha!

Number 5:

I have this habit of taking away the punch line to a joke being told way before the punch line is meant to happen. It just happens before I know it! Haha......my husband gets very frustrated by this :-)

Number 6:

When sleeping it must be VERY dark. I cannot stand even a little bit of light. I have had to endure with no curtains for the first 3 or 4 months at this house but finally our curtains are up and I have total black out....hehe. In our old house I used to cover the light of the stereo or video machine or clock so I could have complete darkness. I found it difficult to sleep otherwise! Hehe


So there are my 6 quirks! Haha. Now I am not sure who to tag because most people who read my blog have been tagged already. Some of the other FA families have treatments and stuff and may not be able to be involved in this.

I will tag Jennifer and Katie and Hannah (friends I met from Teresa's blog). I know that is not six people but if there are others who are interested in doing this, please feel free.

Bless you All,
Love Charisse


5 comments:

Rebecca Rose said...

Those are very interesting quirks, Charisse. They were fun to read!! That's very odd about the liquid medication.
It must have been very difficult to sleep when you didn't have curtains for so long. I'm glad you have them now! :-)

Love
Becca

Katie W said...

Haha...it's fun to read about you. Does this mean that I have to think of 6 more things about me, since you tagged me too? :) Of course, I'll probably sit up all night worrying about it...

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm continuing to pray in Seattle!
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Prayer Bears

Teresa said...

I know, I should be in bed...but I wanted to respond to this first:

I am SO much the same way with my humor. If I see something, I'll create a scenario of things that might happen or would be funny and I'll laugh and laugh. Tyler thinks I'm crazy;-) He's starting to do it more. I think I'm rubbing off on him.

It was fun to read your quirks!

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are just as strange as Teresa. I thought she was one of a kind. I'm going to use your Ozzy word and see what my kids say. Everyone up here in Maine says wicked. Like that's wicked cool or it's wicked cold. Strange. Maybe I will start a new word in Maine. Me, personally, I have no quirks, except bridges and sharks but everyone is afraid of them ;0)

Have a wonderful time at camp in Australia!