Friday, March 21, 2008

Moving Soon!

Hello Everyone,
if you missed out on the health update, it is in the post before this one.

We are moving house soon....only 3 or 4 weeks time. We will be renting out our current house which has a huge block of land...so we have only finished half the yard. We built this house and Alan and I have been real slow at getting it done. I am almost sad that it will look all finished and then we move out! I suppose I can enjoy the feeling for at least 3 to 4 more weeks. Alan and Isaac were in the yard today working to finish it. Isaac was helping at least. Uncle Darren (Alan's brother) and Aunty Angela came to help as well. Sorry I didn't get a picture of you Daz! Another time. They removed part of the fence in the corner for the trucks to come and dump the mulch and then they put the fence back up again! Then Alan continued to spread the mulch througout the rest of the yard. We do have a big patch of grass in the back yard but having too much grass is too much in this heat and drought! Our tenants may not water it all! You have already seen how yellow and dead our grass is in the front! The back grass is more presentable and different type of grass....so it has some green. Below is Alan spreading the mulch all around the yard. See where the fence is? It has to go all the way back there! That whole area has to be covered.


More pictures of Alan and Isaac spreading the large piles of mulch!

This is the part that is paved and our grass with Isaac's swings on it...this is a big area but I have not fitted the whole section in the camera!
The mulch now sread in this section.....sorry the afternoon sun is bright!

Alan and Isaac spreading the mulch!


Alan working in the yard! Tough Boy!


Isaac working in the yard!


Alan put in this path! It will go hard and compacted and be a path. This is before the mulch was delivered and it was the other day

Now here is our new house! All the way down there. Sorry, I can't show y0u pictures of the house's backyard and front yet. You see, we have a tenant in our house and it would be rude to post pictures here of the house while they still live here. I did have picture of the house from online when it was purchased but didn't save them and because a tenant went in the pictures have been taken down! So You will need to wait until we have moved in! Hehe........


Video of my Tough Boys, Tough Boys! Feel free to click on! It is cute.


Well that is all for now!
Love Ya,
Charisse



















































13 comments:

Siouxsie said...

Wow! Those are some hard-working boys you've got there, Charisse. It's always so fun to see pictures of your spaces so thanks for sharing those. Of course, it's always delightful to see you and your family. Hope all is going well!

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with the move!
Vivit! He lives! Saying extra prayers on this special day.
Luke 24:44-47 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Teresa said...

Those were really fun pictures! Isaac looked SO cute! Alan, well, what can I say? He looked okay for a crazy Australian...hehe. Looks like a lot of work to get done. The new house hiding behind the bushes looked really nice too. Can't wait to see more photos of it! How exciting to be moving;-) I loved the video as well. Isaac is just too adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,
Alan and Isaac working well as a team I see! Just like us to be saying "be careful". You sound like me. Anyway, it is going to be great to be finished and enjoy it even for a little while. You'll love your new place too. I am excited to see you all in it. Love ya lots and lots and praying for you especially this week,
love Liesl xo

Anonymous said...

Hey. Enjoy the house while you can, before all the stress of moving begins. Praying for you always. I miss our chats. Jennifer

Anonymous said...

This hymn has always been very special to me. Always makes me cry, too.
Praying right now!
"I Know that My Redeemer Lives"
by Samuel Medley, 1738-1799

1. I know that my Redeemer lives;
What comfort this sweet sentence gives!
He lives, He lives, who once was dead;
He lives, my ever-living Head.

2. He lives triumphant from the grave,
He lives eternally to save,
He lives all-glorious in the sky,
He lives exalted there on high.

3. He lives to bless me with His love,
He lives to plead for me above.
He lives my hungry soul to feed,
He lives to help in time of need.

4. He lives to grant me rich supply,
He lives to guide me with His eye,
He lives to comfort me when faint,
He lives to hear my soul's complaint.

5. He lives to silence all my fears,
He lives to wipe away my tears
He lives to calm my troubled heart,
He lives all blessings to impart.

6. He lives, my kind, wise, heavenly Friend,
He lives and loves me to the end;
He lives, and while He lives, I'll sing;
He lives, my Prophet, Priest, and King.

7. He lives and grants me daily breath;
He lives, and I shall conquer death:
He lives my mansion to prepare;
He Iives to bring me safely there.

8. He lives, all glory to His name!
He lives, my Jesus, still the same.
Oh, the sweet joy this sentence gives,
"I know that my Redeemer lives!"

The Lutheran Hymnal
Hymn #200 from
Text: Job 19:25-27

Anonymous said...

hey love, yeahhh... watch this space!! not only will you have a great looking back yard but an even more "fine specimen of a man" that is your husband with all this manual labour and exercise I'm doing!! wow! Watch out!!

:) Love you,
Alan

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
Psalms 59:16-17 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charisse,
That is some rake (or hoe) that Isaac has...bigger than he is. He looks so cute. Nothing like a time with daddy doing the gardening. It's looking good out there.

I really enjoyed the swim with you today. We'll have to do it again. It's a great way to exercise. How about the 90 year old woman who was swimming there! Firming up no doubt!

Thinking of you and praying for you with regard to your biopsy tomorrow. Our God is the God of the impossible, and He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. He doesn't give a little bit OUT of His riches, he gives ACCORDING TO His riches. In other words, He gives supplies our needs GENEROUSLY...ABOVE WHAT WE ASK OR THINK. He has much, so He gives much.
Lots of love,
Mum

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Anonymous said...

Know that I continue to pray!
Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm here praying!
Psalms 62:5-8 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.