Monday, October 22, 2007

Family Update

Hello All,
well I had my infusion on Friday just gone. They ran the IVIG too fast at one point and I had a reaction...black spots like you are going to faint and then I felt really weird, my arm was all firey and I felt like I couldn't talk. One of my favourite nurses noticed and corrected the rate and also turned it off so I would recover. He responded very quickly with the BP machine and making me comfortable while I had the silly reaction. I have felt a bit off following Friday as well with nausea and headaches. Hopefully it won't last long.

My blood counts were reasonable this week.

There is alot to update on but sitting here right now I don't feel up to it...sorry for the small update...I will come back again and update properly.
Love Charisse

5 comments:

Judy said...

Don't worry about the short updat. It is enough to just know you are doing okay. I would much rather know you are a little shaky and out of it, but okay, than not know anything. I pray things go well for you and that you get to feeling like your perky self soon.
Your friend always,
Judy

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a bad reaction!
Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Anonymous said...

Praying!
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Anonymous said...

I've shared this verse many times before, but I needed to hear it today and hope it will bless you, too. Still praying!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.